Hebei Mingda is a specialized manufacturer of high quality industrial blind flanges. We offer immediate delivery for in-stock blind flanges, and we stock a large variety of standard sizes in carbon steel and stainless steel. Plate blind flanges manufactured in special stainless steel grades, nickel alloy and alloy steel can be custom made for you on request.
Blind flanges are used to seal the end of piping systems or pressure vessel openings. They are commonly used for testing the flow of gas or liquid through a pipe or vessel. Blind flanges also allow for easy access to the pipe in case work must be done inside the line. They are oftentimes used for high pressure applications.
Blind flanges are typically provided with raised face or Ring Type Joint (RTJ) facing. When a raised face is necessary for your Blind Flange, our standard height is 1/16" for flanges under 400#. For flanges of 400# and up, the standard raised face height is 1/4". Vents are available in the middle, top, or bottom of your flange and with socket weld or NPT vent connections.
• Forged stainless steel material conforms to ASME A182
• Forged Stainless Steel Flange dimensions conform to ASME B16.5
• NPT threads conform to ASME B1.20.1
• Manufacturing facility is ISO 9001:2008
• Plate stainless steel flange dimensions conform to ASME B16.5 Class 150
• Plate stainless steel flange made from ASTM A240 plate or cast in conformance with ASTM A351
Looking for ideal Welded Pipe Fittings
Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Blind Pipe Flanges
are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Stainless Steel Pipe Flange
. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Forged Flange > Blind Flange